Note that these papers were published under my maiden name, A. Buerkli.
- A. Buerkli and J. Jokela. 2017. Increase in multiple paternity across the reproductive lifespan in a sperm-storing, hermaphroditic freshwater snail. Molecular Ecology 26(19): 5264-5278. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/mec.14200/full
- A. Irniger, M. J. Morari, A. Buerkli and M. Detert. 2017. Automatic high-throughput measurement of live aquatic snails from images. Journal of Molluscan Studies 83(2): 235-239. https://academic.oup.com/mollus/article/83/2/235/3063775
- A. Buerkli, N. Sieber, K. Seppaelae and J. Jokela. 2017. Comparing direct and indirect selfing rate estimates: When are population structure estimates reliable? Heredity 118(6): 525-533. https://www.nature.com/articles/hdy20171
- A. Buerkli and A. B. Wilson. 2017. Explaining high-diversity death assemblages: Undersampling of the living community, out-of-habitat transport, time-averaging of rare taxa, and local extinction. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 466: 174-183. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.palaeo.2016.11.022
- A. Buerkli and E. Postma. 2014. Genetic constraints underlying human reproductive timing in a pre-modern Swiss village. Evolution 68(2): 526-537. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/evo.12287/abstract